Thursday 6 June 2013

Velociraptors playing basketball

Earlier today while playing basketball I was pretending to be a velociraptor. While I was doing this I started wondering wether or not velociraptors would be good at basketball. My brother just said that the huge claws would pop the ball, I like to think that they would dominate the court. Velociraptors were a speed and strategy based predators. With this speed they would tear down the court dodging anyone in there way and, because they are strategic hunters they would play their positions perfectly. Finally the jumping, their incredible jumping abilities would allow for practically half court slam dunks. All of these things would lead to complete and utter domination of the court, no one would be able to stop them..... Well, that and the fact that no one would try and beat them for fear of being eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment