Wednesday 19 June 2013

Best exam day ever?

Earlier today I had the first of my four exams, science. I felt pretty confident coming out of it, I think I did pretty good. So, after my exam I was chilling with a couple of my friends and had a couple laughs while I waited for my math teacher to open her room so me and my friends could study for tomorrow. We finally got into her room and were chilling like villains doing a bit of studying when lunch rolls around. Usually I go to my friends house after an exam and relax and grab a bite at his house. Unfortunately, I was in the math room and he was there with me. Out of the blue he asks, "Joe do you like turkey sandwiches?" Of course I do so I answer yes. "Good, my mom packed you some for lunch." Sure enough within his lunch sack is a bag with JOSEPH printed across it. His mom packed me a lunch because I wouldn't be going to their house!! How awesome is my friend's mom? With all due respect mom, you're fired..... I'm just kidding. After an awesome lunch my teacher asked if we wanted to know what our marks were heading into the exam. Of course we wanted to know. I thought that I was failing, she looked at me almost angrily and said "I'm not sure how you're getting this. Especially after that last test." She regarded me for another moment before saying that I was at 60%. I will admit that I may have over done it on the celebration. I yelled so loud to girls nearby basically jumped out of their seats. I then did a lap of the second and third floor fist pumping. When we had had enough studying we bid farewell to our teacher and me and my two friends went outside to play around with a Frisbee. When I got home tonight there were some problems with the freezer so we had to cook the beef before it thawed and went bad, so we made tacos. To surmise, today rocked. Now I should go do a bit of studying for my math exam tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment