Tuesday 18 June 2013

Science

Currently I am, or should be , studying at my friends house as we have a science exam tomorrow. I should be ok but I want to keep my grade up plus I'm taking two science classes next year so I want to do well. Many people pretty much drop science as soon as it is no longer a mandatory course. I would like to ask you one question, why? if there is a chance that science will clone dinosaurs, I want to be there when it happens. Also how awesome would it be to understand a black hole? Better yet, learn how to make one. With science I will clone dinosaurs and have a black hole generator. With a black hole generator I can tell the entire world to stand down and surrender. The I will take all the dinosaur bones and DNA in the world. I will proceed to raid all cybernetic enhancement labs in the world. The earth will soon be patrolled by cloned cyborg dinosaurs, with me as the undisputed ruler. Ahhhhh, an entire world as my resort, isn't science great?

No comments:

Post a Comment