Monday 3 June 2013

Choosing food.

Ok so I had just gotten home and I was really hungry. I was deciding what to eat and I had finally settled on mini-wheats. However the milk had been left out so it was warm and I don't like room temperature milk. I was debating wether or not too pour the rest of that bag of milk out as there wasn't much left when, my brother Paul walked over and took the last of them. There was another box but the last bowl of mini-wheats is the best due too the crumbs. I then settled for opening the new mini-wheats, when I noticed there was leftover chicken in the fridge. However I had already poured my bowl of mini-wheats, I was forced to resign myself to eating the mini-wheats before going too get myself some chicken. Having to eat the food you have before you can eat what tastes better *sigh*, first world problems.
On a related not watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2p5svFJ9cQ

No comments:

Post a Comment