Saturday 1 June 2013

Thank you all

I would like to take this moment to thank all my fans. Earlier today was my final ball hockey game of the season. With a grand total of 1 goal and several assists I am looking forward to next years NHL draft with anticipation. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself but I think the odds are looking well for me to be in the Leafs line-up two years from now. If I don't end up on the Leafs I hope to get onto just about any Canadian team, except the Canadians... or Ottawa. I probably won't have too worry though because when someone rips it up like I do they can generally choose where they want to play. So to surmise, don't forget to check me out at draft time next year and when I am inevitably nominated for the All-star game be sure too vote for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment