Monday 10 June 2013

My new goal for the summer

It is around this time that people are setting goals for the summer and I have thought of one for myself. I want to tame a raven, if a raven is unavailable I will tame a crow instead. Crows and ravens are both highly intelligent and would thus, in my opinion, make awesome pets/companions. I will start by putting out bird seed at the same time everyday and then bringing back in at a set time as well. I will stay out with the food longer and longer until the birds get used to me. Eventually the crow/raven will no longer care that I am nearby as it eats. Slowly over a couple days I will come closer until I'km sitting next too it. Soon it will let me feed it out of my hand. At this point it will not be difficult for me to touch it while it's feeding. Eventually using small steps like this I will tame and train it. It will be called Silhouette and it will only respond too french.

No comments:

Post a Comment